Europa Capital Limited Liability Partnership and Europa Capital Partners LLP, and their respective affiliates, ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Europa Capital Partners LLP of 15 Sloane Square, London, SW1W 8ER.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://www.europacapital.com (our “Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Various personal and financial details as well as any details of goods or services that we have provided to you.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Site to operate.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by an affiliate of us operating outside the EEA. Such affiliate maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which includes our subsidiaries and members together with their respective affiliates, including subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Europa Capital is registered with the Information Commissioners Office under registration number Z2263787.